Sunday, March 6, 2011

Redeemed and Reformed's Inaugural Post

After giving Wordpress a try with numerous blogs, both free and hosted versions (I'll call them blog attempts), as well as several on Google's free Blogger platform, I've decided to launch this new, theologically-driven site using Blogger.  I'll probably write a separate article discussing why I chose Blogger over Wordpress for this one.  Stay tuned.

REDEEMED and REFORMED will focus on the intensely practical doctrines of the biblical Christian faith (not that I'm an expert or even a pastor because I'm neither) and look at how they apply to the myriad and sundry issues, questions, situations and problems of life--providing answers and solutions as only God's Word can--and it will do so, by design, from an explicitly and self-consciously Calvinist, Christian worldview, since that's the worldview that I hold.

Of course, this doesn't mean that I won't write about, post or share content that does not fit this perspective. Because I certainly will.  God's kingdom is more inclusive than man's denominational and theologically-imposed boundaries. (It's going to end up filling the whole earth anyway!)

Well, with the above as "full disclosure," let me invite you to come back and visit as we begin to build this blog into something substantive, enduring and, hopefully, long-term.

No comments: